Acutrans provides certified translations for the Department of Education in over 70 languages.
At Acutrans, accuracy and customer satisfaction is our top priority. Our technical translators have over 35 years professional experience translating into their native tongue and many have specialized backgrounds. All Acutrans translators are U.S. citizens and reside in the U.S. We can facilitate various types of multimedia and file formats, and have a dedicated graphic design team
ready to handle projects of any size.
- Send us your document in one of our accepted file formats including: pdf, jpg, txt, Word,
- We’ll designate a translator or translation team based on the needs of your project. Our
professional staff only translate into their native tongue.
- Completed files undergo a rigorous quality assurance assessment to ensure accuracy.
- Your professionally translated document is delivered in a timely-manner by your by
Quality Assurance Guarantee
All translations go through a rigorous quality assurance assessment before shipment to ensure accurate translation and customer satisfaction.
Common Types of Documents We Translate:
- Parent Student Handbooks
- Record of immunizations
- Former school records
- IEP records
- Birth Certificates
- Proof of guardianship and or custody
- Teacher recommendations